Blending Exposures an imaging technique that provides a greater range of luminosity to photographs.
The process of taking multiple images, all at different exposures, allows photographers to capture a greater dynamic range and enhanced luminosity compared to standard photography.
By using blending techniques, we can deliver images with stunningly vivid details. These types of details are normally only able to be seen in real-life situations. Photographs that once appeared flat, lifeless and washed out will now appear spectacular and full of detail but not over-exaggerated.
Twilight photography can produce lighting effects at sunset that bring forth a unique and special mood for the property. In addition, this can result in more online hits than some daylight photos may attract.
Twilight photography is a premium product. Our photographers understand how to shoot in low-light conditions, have a very good eye for detail and can identify those “ideal” twilight shot compositions.
How to get your home ready for Photography – PDF to send to sellers (Click to view/download)
- Basic: Up to 15 Photos $175
- Classic: Up to 25 Photos $225
- Premiere: Up to 35 Photos $275
- Luxury: Up to 45 Photos $350
- Estate: Up to 55 Photos $425
- Custom: Starting at 65 photos $500
- Twilight Only: – SAME Trip as Day Photo Package – This price is added to the photo package you choose above, but only if photographed on the same trip $300
- Twilight Only: Separate Trip (Stand Alone) Photo Package Up to 8 Photos $395
- Twilight Only: Separate Trip (Stand Alone) Photo Package Up to 15 Photos $475
- Twilight Only: Separate Trip (Stand Alone) Photo Package Up to 25 Photos $575
These prices DO NOT include Single Property Website Tour Design $50
Photo Turn-Around time is up to 24 hours or up to 48 hours for Twilight Photo Shoot.