6 Benefits of Cinematic Style Films for Real Estate Property Listing
The real estate industry is constantly changing. Today’s buyers are looking for more personalized experiences and video content has become a must-have for marketing properties. This is where the goal of a real estate agent should be to provide the best possible results for potential buyers.
We recognize that in today’s competitive marketplace; you need to stay on top of the game when it comes to providing innovative services for your clients. Cinematic-style films are just a great addition to the property listing catalogue that takes the virtual property tour experience a step further and above.
But why is it so? We list down the reasons below:
1. Visuals speak louder than words
Visuals speak louder than words. They can convey information, help you to create a more engaging experience with your audience, and even help you to make sales.
2. These Help Create an Emotional Connection with Viewers
Cinematic style real estate videos are not like regular, boring real estate videos. They’re designed to capture the attention of viewers and draw them into your property listing. The emotional connection people make with the property is what makes cinematic style real estate videos so effective in getting you more leads and sales!
A cinematic style film has a very specific look: high contrast lighting, shallow depth of field (shallow focus), low-key lighting and natural light sources are common features of this type of video production. It also includes several other stylistic elements such as slow motion shots, panning shots from one side to another, etc.
3. Create a Sense of Urgency
You can use cinematic style films to create a sense of urgency. This will make your prospective buyers feel like they need to act now, or else they’ll miss out on something great. For example, you could use fast-paced music that builds up towards the end of the video, and then show how many people are interested in buying this particular property.
Another way you can create a sense of urgency is by including text overlays showing when exactly this property will be available – either by date or time period (i.e., “Available Now”).
4. Use Mystery and Suspense
The cinematic style of film is an excellent way to create mystery and suspense. A good example of this technique is the use of a voiceover, which can be used to introduce your property or give it some context. Voiceovers are often used by real estate agents when they want to explain why a particular house was chosen for shooting, or why someone would want to buy it in the first place.
5. Add Drama and Emotion
- Music can be used to create a sense of excitement or suspense, which will draw viewers in and make them want to watch your video again.
- Use lighting to add drama and emotion. You can use lighting effects like spotlights or dramatic shadows on the walls of your space as well as natural light sources coming through windows or skylights if you want your property listing videos to have more of a cinematic feel than other types of real estate marketing content such as still photos or video tours would allow for.
- Use the camera angle when filming so that it feels like viewers are there inside the room with you. This will help them feel connected with what they’re seeing in ways other types of videos don’t allow for very easily because they lack this sense of intimacy between viewer/camera operator & subject matter being filmed (ie: property).
6. Showcase the Property’s Best Features
One of the most important aspects of selling real estate is showing off your property’s best features and amenities. For example, if a house has a beautiful view of the ocean or mountains, make sure to include it in your cinematic style film.
Another key factor when creating cinematic style films for real estate properties is showcasing their location. If your property is located close to restaurants or shopping centers, this can be an excellent selling point for potential buyers looking for convenience within their community.
We hope you’ve been inspired by the benefits of cinematic-style videos for real estate property listings. These videos can help you showcase your properties in a way that’s more engaging and memorable for buyers, which means they’ll be more likely to make an offer on one of your listings. If you’re interested in learning more about how we can help with this process, please contact us today!